Mail Design Professional
The Greater Dallas Postal Customer Council along with the National Center for Employee Development (NCED) will be conducting the Mail Design Professional (MDP) Certificate via virtual.
The cost for the training will be FREE!
Any participant who desires to become certified, will need to pay the $95 fee for the exam and you must score an 80% or higher.
The training will take 12–hours over 3-days, (4 hours a day), June 16, 17 and 18.
There is a maximum of 40 participants per session. Log-in info will be provided once the registration period closes.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Content and Characteristics
- Barcoding Formats and Print Specifications
- Web Site Navigation Tools
- Designing Automation Mail
- Machinable/Nonmachinable Criteria
- Basic Addressing
- Classes of Mail and Miscellaneous
- Designing Reply Mail
- Forwarding and Related Services
- Special Services